Request a Call Back
“We do not accumulate or preserve credit card details of our customers nor share financial information with any 3rd parties”. We use this information to identify the services you have ordered from us and to personalize your Webzesty experience. We use this information to understand site usage and to make improvements to the website. Personal information is rarely able to be gained from this process and, as such, no personal information is stored from website visitors.
Communicating with us via our online contact forms or directly may require you to share your personal information, such as your full name, street address, email address and or phone number. Whilst we may need to disclose some information with our partner organizations to deliver a service you have requested (such as a domain name registration).
Payment Flow and Delivery Policy –
The following Payment Terms are to be applied after the signing of the agreement.
- 1/3 of the sum which is agreed to be paid up front
- 1/3 of the sum which is agreed to be paid after design confirmation
- 1/3 of the sum which is agreed to be paid before the site is being launched
- The marketing related activities are to be covered by direct debit for every single campaign cycle in question.
- In case that the website is finished prior to the conclusion of the terms of payment regulated by the written agreement, then all the outstanding amounts are to become due and immediately payable.
- Every change of the payment terms must be followed by the mutual consent of the Client and Webzesty, including the obligation to conclude the appendix about these issues in the existing agreement.
In case, that the amount for payments is under $2,000 USD, the following two installment scheme is valid:
- 1/2 of the sum which is required to commence with the work
- 1/2 of the sum which is required before the site is being launched
Refund / Cancellation Policy –
- All deposits and fees paid are non-refundable after the design brief is returned to Webzesty or after 14 days has elapsed since the date of deposit paid.
- Once the design work has been signed off prior to the website build all fees are payable in due course, no cancellations will be accepted and all services ordered must be paid for in full.
- The usability, functionality and/or limitations of e-commerce content management systems are no reason for not paying the balance of your website. If you require a particular functionality Webzesty provides demos of both CMS programs that you can trial prior to purchase.
- Fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable.
- If a customer caught disobeying Webzesty terms and conditions, Webzesty reserves the right to terminate the service immediately and will not refund the money.
- If the customer’s website has been terminated due to cancellation or expiry, Webzesty can reinstall the website within a 12 month period at a minimum cost of $400 USD providing the client has a back up of the website.
- All cancellations must be requested in writing. Some services, including e-commerce website, PPC and SEO, require a signed cancellation form, which can be requested from our administration team. We require 30 days written notice.